Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Introduction

I'm kind of a recipe addict. I follow several food blogs online. I enjoy watching several Food Network shows. I collect cookbooks old and new (...from the 1920s to 2010). I have even dabbled with some Once A Month Cooking recipes.

After reading several blogs online and chatting with a friend over dinner Sunday night, I have been encouraged to "find my voice" in the blogging community. Since, I love to cook and hate wasting money, I've decided to let you all in on my cooking experiences as I shop from the weekly sales ads. I don't plan to write exclusively about dinners, but dinner does seem to be my main focus most days. But, I did manage to pick up some cake mixes for 99 cents a box last week, and I also enjoy baking. So, you'll probably see some desserts here and there as well.

I hope you enjoy my experience... more to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment